The below requirements are suitable for both Windows desktops and tablets.
- 1024 x 768
A display driver supporting OpenGL 3.0 or above is required to display 360° photos. Photos may not display when running Windows 10 Anniversary Update with monitors connected using DisplayLink.
- Desktops and laptops: 1 GHz processor or equivalent (recommended, see discussion below)
- Tablets: Intel i3 processor or equivalent
- 4 GB (32-bit Windows)
- 8 GB (64-bit Windows)
- Hard Disk
- Up to 5 GB of available space may be required
- Using Revu for working with typical office documents
- When using Revu for general office applications, a standard, general class computer that meets the above requirements may be used.
- Using Revu for working with large sets of engineering documents
- When working with large drawing sets (for example, construction project bid sets) in which the PDFs may contain hundreds of large format drawings, it is recommended that workstations have adequate memory and processor resources. A recommended hardware configuration would be 64-bit Windows with an Intel i5 Dual Core or better processor, as well as at least 8 GB of RAM. Revu can run on systems with lower specifications; however, a workstation with these settings will provide the optimal performance.
- Using Revu for OCR
- When using the OCR functionality of Revu eXtreme, 64-bit Windows is highly recommended for best performance.